Allen-Detweiler Nursery School is a play-based, cooperative nursery school that promotes experiential learning and social skills in an innovative program. We are currently seeking a Preschool Assistant to work three-five mornings per week beginning in September. Requirements for the position include a current First Aid/CPR Level C and CPIC/VSC. Interested candidates are asked to email a resume and cover letter to Lois Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org . Interviews for this position will be held the week of August 14. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- July 24, 2017 | School AdminADNS Is Hiring
- June 15, 2017 | School NewsletterJune 2017 Newsletter
To learn what's new this month, please see the June Newsletter.
This newsletter includes:
- Spring is Here!
- Graduation Day
- Thank You!
- May 30, 2017 | School NewsletterJune 2017 Intergenerational Calendar
View the June 2017 Intergeneration Program Calendar [PDF].
- May 11, 2017 | School NewsletterMay 2017 Newsletter
- May 01, 2017 | School NewsletterMay 2017 Intergenerational Calendar
View the May 2017 Intergeneration Program Calendar [PDF].