ADNS runs two concurrent programs. The Toddler Program is for children 18 months to 2.5 years, and the Preschool Program is for children aged 2.5 years to 5 years. Children are able to attend school for 2 to 5 mornings per week.
To register, please contact the School Director by email or phone (613-549-8427). Download the 2022-2023 Registration Form [PDF]
Hours of Operation
- Regular school hours: 9:00 am to 11:30 am (2.5 hours per day)
- Extended hours: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm (4 hours per day) For preschool children only
- Children who stay until 12:30 are required to bring their lunches.
- 8:30 am to 10:00 am: Free Play, including craft time for Preschoolers
- 10:00 am to 10:30 am:Tidy Up and Bathroom Time for Pre-schoolers, Gym for Toddlers
- 10:30 am to 10:45 am: Snack Time
- 10:45 am to 11:05 am: Circle Time for Pre-schoolers, Crafts for Toddlers
- 11:05 am to 11:30 am: Gym for Pre-schoolers, Circle Time for Toddlers
Arrival at School
- Children should be escorted to the classroom
- Children should not be left before their scheduled class time
- Children should be picked up promptly at the end of class
Fees for 2022/2023
Will be included in the 2022-2023 registration forms, available in March.
A $60 registration fee is due at the time of registration.